Learning (14) Garrisa

https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/httpsjohnkamchihau_01510743134.html?m=1

.

Ref:  https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/httpsjohnkamchihau_01510743134.html?m=1

.

Kelvin : John is an example.  "His" cellular phone is surveillanced by me.  It's educational.  
Kelvin: I remotely open the build-in microphone of John's cellular phone.  I keep a record.  Listen to this audio.  Don't you hear John say to his mom, "Many hospital's personnels are spies."?
Miss Lam: Yes,.
Kelvin:  You repeat my wirds.
.
Miss Lam: How do I repeat your words ?
.
Kelvin: Tomorrow,  you show up in the media. You soliloquize, " The medical personnels of Hong Kong are smart.".

____

.

John: Miss Kam didn't report the news.  She only repeat Kelvin's words. 

Me: A genuine news report should be, " Me (Miss Lam) is Kelvin's students.  I learn how to hack a cellular phone. ".

.

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Miss Lam. 
.
Kelvin : Please. She only repeat my words.
.
Bradley : I don't care.  Kill her. 
.
Kelvin : Please. 
.
Bradley: Kill her. Don't bother me.

___

.

Miuson : You told Bradley that Miss Lam only repeat your words. 

.

Kelvin : Yes, it's the only way I save her. 

.

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

.

Miuson : Take a look. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2024/10/have-look_14.html?m=1 .I killed 140 students in Garrisa College.  Why? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students, e.g., Miss Lam.  They are under my shelter. ".

Comments