learning (3) COVID

https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/take-look.html?m=1

 .

Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/take-look.html?m=1 

.

John: In a lesson of anatomy,  a teacher kill 1 mouse and point to its corpse and say to his students,  "You guys come close to this corpse and "Observe" this corpse closely. You guys soliloquize thankfully,  'I will never forget the experiment which is provided by the professor,  Kelvin. '".

.

Me: Ok.

.

John: If the students don't come close to the corpse and don't Observe closely the corpse, if the students don't soliloquize thankfully, "I will never forget about the experiment which is  provided by professor,  Kelvin. ",  what will happen ?

.

Me: Professor, Kelvin, will get mad cause Kelvin regards this experiment as his favour to his students.  How dare Kelvin's students give no feedback?

.

John: Good. Take a look.  https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2023/09/the-chinese-spies-are-guilty-in.html?m=1. The matter isn't over yet. 

Me: How isn't it over ?

.

Kelvin:  Tomorrow, John will come to the police station to sign the 4th bail.  You intentionally go close to John. You Observe John closely.  You thankfully soliloquize, "I bear in mind. ".

Mr. Yeung: John doesn't know what , how and why I should "bear in mind.".

Kelvin: So?

Mr. Yeung: So, I don't wanna do it. 

Kelvin : If you're don't do it you disrespect me.  Do it.

Mr. Yeung: John doesn't know that he got hacked by us.

Kelvin: You need not mind if John know that he got hacked by us or not. You only soliloquize thankfully, "I bear in mind. ". And then, you Observe John closely. 

Mr. Yeung: Ok. I will do it.

___

.

Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Yeung. 

Miuson : They are naive students. 

Bradley : You love naive students. It is your own business. I hate them.

Miuson : Any alternative ?

Bradley : Alternative ? You ask them to kill people.

___

.

Miuson : Bradley said, "Ask Kelvin and Mr. Yeung to kill people. ".

Kelvin : Hey! Guy.  We're  hackers. We are not killers. 

Miuson : Calm down.  Man.

Kelvin : If you were us, you couldn't calm down too. I repeat again. We are hackers.  We're not killers.  We don't kill people. 

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

.

Miuson : I used the poison (COVID) to kill 7 millions people. Why?  I warned Bradley, " I've already 'represented' my students,  e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Yeung,  to kill people.  I exempt them from killing people.  I protect them.".





Comments