Learning (11) Speicher Camp

 https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/httpsjohnkamchihau.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/httpsjohnkamchihau.html?m=1

.

John: Take a look.  https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpschihaukam_0129703758.html?m=1. The matter isn't over yet. 

___

.

Kelvin : See. I instruct Dr. Hao to do something.  Dr. Hao follow suit. It's my achievement.  Dr. Hao obey to me.  I'm gonna "praise" myself. 

Miuson : How do you praise yourself ?

Kelvin: I'm gonna hack the server of Yahoo News and publish a news like, "The medical personnels of Hong Kong are my dogs. ". 

Miuson : Good. 

__

.

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Hao. It's the health department of Hong Kong who pay for the salary of Mr. Hao.  It's not Kelvin who pay for the salary of Mr. Hao. Mr. Hao need not obey to Kelvin. 

Miuson : Calm down. 

Bradley : Second, it's a private tutorial.  It's not a public lecture.  So, kill them,  e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Hao.  

_____

.

Miuson : Bradley said, "Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Dr. Hao.".

Kelvin (nervous): Please. You must save us.

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

Miuson : Take a look. https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/27-april-2013-free-syrian-army-accuses.html?m=1 .  I killed 1,000 cadets of Speicher Camp.  Why?

Kelvin : I have no clue. 

Miuson : I warned Bradley, "Don't touch any students of Miuson's College,  e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Hao. They are under my shelter. ".


Comments