Learning (50) m Kosovo killing

 https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/john-take-look-at-this-article.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/john-take-look-at-this-article.html?m=1

.

John: I'm against any killing.  Yet, what Miuson do is absolutely wrong.  Take a look. https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/httpschihaukam.html?m=1 . In John's case,  it's for fun not for military,  so, no no death toll. In Ziguinchor's case, it's for military not for fun, so, high death toll. 

Me: What Miuson did is wrong. 

John: Miyson is absolutely wrong.  I give you guys an example. Take a look.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo_Liberation_Army. 1997-1998. KLA (Kosovo liberation army) cooperate with NATO to counterattack the Yugoslavia's army. 

Me: Ok.

John: I assume that Besnik is Kelvin's student and Kelvin is Miuson's students.  

Me: What's the job of Besnik?

John: A soldier of KLA.

___

.

Kelvin: Look at this camera.  It hack the satellite of America.  Through it,  don't you see the Yugoslavia's army crossing the bridge ?

Besnik: Yes, it's so clear. 

Kelvin: Then,  you gotta get ready. 

Besnik: I will get ready .  Yet, can you teach me how to hack the satellite ?

Kelvin: Why not?

 __

.

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Besnik.  Don't touch satellite. 

Miuson : They are naive students. 

Bradley: You love naive students.  It's your own business.  I'm sick of them. 

Miuson: Please. 

Bradley: Kill them.  Can't you hear what I say ?

Miuson : Any alternative ?

Bradley: Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people.  Don't touch the satellite anymore.

.

___

.

John:  Take a look.  Miuson killed 95 Kosovo's people.  

1) April 23 1998 – The Yugoslav Army ambushes a group of Kosovo Liberation Army fighters attempting to smuggle weapons from Albania into Kosovo, killing 19

2) April 14 1999 – Kosovo War: NATO warplanes repeatedly bomb ethnic Albanian refugee convoys for 2 hours over a 12-mile stretch of road, after mistaking them for Yugoslav military trucks, between Đakovica and Dečani in western Kosovo, killing at least 73 refugees.

.

John : Why did you kill those people ?

Miuson : Bradley said, "Tell the students to kill people. "

John : The students mean Kelvin and Besnik not you. 

Miuson : I represent them to kill people. 

John : If you represent them to kill people,  you exempt them from killing people.  You protect them. 

Miuson : I represent them to kill people.  I protect them.  So what ?

John : Ok. If you represent them to kill people, you gotta let them know. 

Miuson : They are so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know.  



.  

Comments