Learning (22) China Kindergarteners

https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/httpsjohnkamchihau_01358928082.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/httpsjohnkamchihau_01358928082.html?m=1

John: Takes a look. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/09/httpswodewangzhishime_29.html?m=1 . Kelvin pretend to be a fool and then kill 20 dogs of mine.

Me: 20? Too many.

John: Yes, it's very bad. Xi-Jinping became China's president in 2012.  Yet, in 1999, this guy already learned from Kelvin. Take a lookA. Dog free zone of Shaanxi, China, was established . . This news is published by Kelvin.  Yet,  this news gotta be deleted.  Why? Because,  after reading this news, the Readers are ignorant of what's going on .

Me: So, what's going on ?

___

Xi-Jinping : You only pretend to be a fool and then you killed the dogs of John. 

Kelvin : Yes, that's Miuson who ask me to pretend to be a fool and then killed the dogs of John.

Xi-Jinping : However,  you killed 20 dogs of John's home. It's too many.

Kelvin : Don't you wanna learn how to hack the satellite ? Don't you wanna learn how to use the Ebola ?

Xi-Jinping:  Yes, I do wanna learn them.

Kelvin: So, we pretend to be a fool.

Xi-Jinping: Are you sure ?

Kelvin: I'm pretty sure. 

.

___

.

Bradley: Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Xi-Jinping.  Don't pretend to be a fool. 

Miuson: They are naive kids. 

Bradley: You love naive kids.  It's your own business.  I'm sick of them. 

Miuson : Please.  It's me who ask Kelvin and Xi-Jinping to pretend to be a fool. 

Bradley: I don't care. Kill them. 

___

John: Guess what happen ? Miuson killed 60 people. Among them,  15 are students,  aged between 3-12.

.

1) 11 Kindergarteners of Shaanxi got killed  .

2) 10 people got killed in an explosion in Shaanxi

3) 38 workers got killed in a fire accident in Shaanxi.

.

John: Why did you kill those students? They are only aged between 3-12.

Miuson : Bradley said, "Kill those naive kids. ".

John : Those naive kids mean Kelvin and Xi-Jinping. 

Miuson : Oh! I misunderstood.

John : You didn't misunderstand. You pretend to "misunderstand". You mean to let your own students, e.g., Kelvin and Xi-Jinping, live. Meanwhile, you mean to let those non-Miuson students, e.g., those Kindergarteners, die.

Miuson : No, I didn't mean that.

John : Yes, you mean that.




Comments