Learning (66) Repeat Words of Kelvin
https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/take-look_0660451509.html?m=1
.
Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/take-look_0660451509.html?m=1
.
John: Take a look.https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/07/blog-post.html?m=1 . Obama/George repeat Kelvin's words in 2009. Yet, it wait until 2023, Miuson on behalf of Obama/George killed people. Miuson explained, "I'm late. Yet, I'm not absent.".
Me: Unfortunately, it's too late. From 2009 - 2023, so many tragedies occur.
John: I give you guys an example of Words-repeat. Mr. Leung is the person in this link. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/09/httpswodewangzhishime_29.html?m=1.
___
Kelvin: Now, I click a button. The exchange rate of Hong Kong dollar will steadily drop from $8 to $6.
Mr. Leung: How long does it drop from $8 to $6?
Kelvin : It takes about 2 months. So, tomorrow, you quickly change the Hong Kong dollar on hand to China dollar. We call that sneak a step. Tomorrow, you repeat my words.
Mr. Leung: How do I repeat your words?
Kelvin: You say to the media. You say, "I'm the government officials. Now, I announce, the license fee of automobile will rise next month, but, tomorrow, I purchase a car. Do I (Mr. Leung) sneak a step ? ". (For more details. Take a look.https://www.info.gov.hk/gia/general/200312/15/1215115.htm .)
__
.
John: The society of Hong Kong aren't Kelvin's students. They're the 3rd parties.
Me: What Mr. Leung is saying isn't to genuinely reporting a news.
John: He's only repeating the words of Kelvin. The society of Hong Kong is perplexed. Some people say, "As a government officials, Mr. Leung shouldn't sneak a step to purchase a car before the rise of license fee of automobile of next month. ". Some people say, "As a citizen, I sneak a step to purchase a car before the rise of license fee of automobile of next month too. Forgive Mr. Leung. Why can't a government officials sneak a step ?".
Me: Ok.
John: Yet, "Sadly", nobody realize, "Mr. Leung is learning how to hack the system of exchange rate from Kelvin. ". Why? They are the 3rd parties. They aren't Kelvin's students.
Me: A genuine and untangled news report should be, "Me (Mr. Leung) learn how to hack the system of exchange rate from Kelvin. Am I illegal?".
John: Correct. Bradley told Kelvin, "kill Mr. Leung. ". And then, Kelvin defended, "Mr. Leung is my dogs. He learned nothing from it.".
Me: Bradley didn't accept Kelvin's explanation. Bradley insist, "Kill the dogs".
John: Kelvin pretend to misunderstand. And then, Kelvin killed 20 dogs of mine.
Comments
Post a Comment