Learning (31) COVID

https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/john-take-look.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/john-take-look.html?m=1

.

John: Take a look.  https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/07/httpswodewangzhishime_18.html?m=1 . The story isn't detailed enough. 

Me: You supplement it.

John: For sure. At that time, I was so angry.  I use the foul language to scold at him, "I fuck your mother. Who let you have those satellite picture. ". Mr. Cheng is my neighbour.  At that time, he's standing besides me. Three weeks after, I saw Mr. Cheng again. Guess what happen ?

___

Mr. Cheng: Hey! John.  Calm down.  This security has background and relation. He's a police officer before he joined the security team.  Don't offend him. Else, you are in great trouble. 

John:  How do you know? 

Mr. Cheng: Someone say that.

___

Me: Who's that person who inform Mr. Cheng?

John: I don't know. 

Me: Why don't you ask Mr. Cheng?

John: I'm not too familiar with Mr. Cheng.  I dare not ask him.

Me: Is Mr. Cheng the student of Kelvin ?

John: Probably,  not. Anyway,  I assume that. That person is called Mr. A.  Mr. A is a suspect.  He's a spy.  He's the students of Kelvin too. Probably,  what happen at that time is that, 

.

Kelvin : Look at this video.  I capture from the satellite.  

Mr. A: God. Your hacking techniques is so high. 

Kelvin: Do you wanna learn how to hack the satellite ?

Mr. A: For sure.

Kelvin: Good. In the video, do you see that John is scolding at Mr. Chan?

Mr. A: Yes,

Kelvin: Do you see that there's a man standing besides John ? He's Mr. Cheng. Tomorrow,  you go close to Mr. Cheng and soliloquize,  "Don't offend Mr. Chan, the security man. He has background and relationship.  He's a police officer before he join the security team.".

Mr. A: I've got it.

.

___

.

Me: Then, Mr. A approach Mr. Cheng. Mr. A must have some sort of relationship with Mr. Cheng. What sort of relationship ?

John: I don't know.  On top of it, I can't ask. Why? I'm not too familiar with Mr. Cheng.

___

Bradley: Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Mr. A. . 

Miuson : They are naive students. 

Bradley: Kill them. Can't you hear what I say ?

Miuson : Please.  

Bradley: Hacking the satellite is equal to Hacking an airplane.  Isn't it serious ?

Miuson: Yes, it's serious. 

Bradley: Kill them.

Miuson: Any alternative ?

Bradley: Alternative ? You ask Kelvin and Mr. A to kill people. 

___

Miuson : Bradley said, "Ask Kelvin and Mr. A to kill people.  Hacking the satellite is extremely serious.".

Kelvin : Hey! Guy.  We're  intelligence agency. We are not killers. 

Miuson : Calm down.  Man.

Kelvin : If you were us, you couldn't calm down too. I repeat again. We are intelligence agency.  We're not killers.  We don't kill people. 

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

Miuson : I used the poison (COVID) to kill 7 millions people. Why?  I warned Bradley, " I've already 'represented' my students,  e.g., Kelvin and Mr. A,  to kill people.  I exempt them from killing people.  I protect them.".


Comments