Learning (27) Speicher Camp

https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/most-of-people-think.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/most-of-people-think.html?m=1

.

John: Take a look.  https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/11/httpswodewangzhishime_63.html?m=1. The matter isn't over yet. 

Me: How isn't it over ?

John: Ok. Long before the incident of my elder brother, Kelvin use a software to mix a short video in which a lady jump down to the track of MTRof Hong Kong. Kelvin publish the video in YouTube.  Kelvin expose himself to the staff of MTR and say, "I mix a video in which a lady jump down to the track of MTR. I publish it in YouTube.  Isn't it funny?".

Me: At that time, what's the reaction of the staff of MTR ?

John: They feel that Kelvin is naughty.  They think, "Kelvin shouldn't publish such a video in YouTube. ".  However,  in the case of my brother,  Kelvin expose his Identity to the staff of the company of my brother.

Me: Which staff?

John: I assume that.  This staff is called Officer Yiu. 

Me: Ok.

John: Kelvin say to officer Yiu,  "I mix a video in which a Ghost shifting. I publish it in CCTV of your company.  Isn't it funny?".

Me: It's very serious.  How can Kelvin publish a video to the "CCTV" ? Definitely,  officer Yiu must know that Kelvin is a hackers.

John: It's true. 

___

.

Bradley: You can forget about staff of the MTR go. However,  you can't let go officer Yiu. 

Kelvin: Officer Yiu doesn't know that I'm hacker.

Bradley: You mother fucker.  He knows that you're a hacker. Why? A normal person is able to upload a video to Youtube. // .How can a normal person publish a video to a CCTV?

Kelvin: What do you want ?

Bradley: Kill him.

____

.

Kelvin: Bradley asked me to kill officer Yiu. Bradley said, he know that I'm a hackers.

Miuson : Take a look. https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/27-april-2013-free-syrian-army-accuses.html?m=1  . You tell Bradley, " Miuson has already on behalf of me killed a lots of Cadets.  Let go officer Yiu. ".

Kelvin: Is that OK?

Miuson: Yes, that's OK.

Comments