Learning (56) Multi-Students

https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/httpsjohnkamchihau_02072045134.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/httpsjohnkamchihau_02072045134.html?m=1

.


.
John: In America,  there're a lots of hacker's.
Me: Ok.
John: Take a look at this article. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/take-look_0219819384.html?m=1 . We don't know who conspired the massacre of 911. We only assume that . The Culprit is called Miuson. He is an American.
Me: Ok.
John: Miuson lied, "There's an Arabian called Bin Laden who conspired the massacre of 911.". It's meaningful.  Why? Cause,  Miuson didn't want the society know that he is the culprit of the massacre of 911.
Me: Ok.
.

John: William is the person in this link. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2023/10/every-month-at-least-5-articificial.html?m=1 . Guess what happen ?

.

Kelvin: Take a look at this camera.  It hack the satellite of America.  I click a button.  A picture of the sidewalk outside the garden of John's neighbour is captured by me. Tomorrow,  you say to John's elder brother,  "Is it legal for me to upload this Picture to YouTube?".

William: John's elder brother doesn't know that this Picture is captured from the satellite which is hacked by you. He thinks,  "This photo is taken by my cellular phone. ". Such question is meaningless. 

Kelvin: Are you a student ?

William: Yes,

Kelvin: I ask you to do something.  You just follow it.

.

John: William didn't say, "It's a satellite picture which Kelvin hack the satellite and then capture from the satellite.". William only say, "Can I upload this Picture to the satellite?". Actually,  it's meaningless.

Me: Your brother didn't know what William mean. 

John: No, my brother didn't.

Me: Then,  William himself knew what's going on. 

John: Yes, he knew that.  He's learning how to hack the satellite from Kelvin. 

___

.

Kelvin: According to the regulation of America's intelligence agency,  a spy should make a life-long promise .

William: What life-long promise ?

Kelvin: You can only tell people,  "My job is a police.".  You can't disclose, "I'm a student learning how to hack the satellite from Kelvin. ".

William: Yet, it's lying. 

Kelvin: You gotta lie to everybody.

William (disgusted): Miuson killed people.  Miuson lied. It's meaningful.  I didn't kill anybody.  I lied.  It's ridiculous. 

Kelvin: I'm your teacher.  You should listen to your teacher.

.

Bradley: Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and William. Don't lie. 

Miuson: Let it be.

Bradley: You killed people.  You lied. It is meaningful.  Kelvin and William killed nobody.  They lied. It's meaningless.

Miuson: What do you want ?

Bradley: You ask them to do something meaningful. 

Miuson: Like what?

Bradley : For example,  they go to kill people.  Stop hacking the satellite anymore. Else, they will get killed by me.

.

Miuson : Bradley said, "Ask Kelvin and William to kill people. ".

Kelvin : Hey! Guy.  We're  hackers. We are not killers. 

Miuson : Calm down.  Man.

Kelvin : If you were us, you couldn't calm down too. I repeat again. We are hackers.  We're not killers.  We don't kill people. 

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

.

Miuson : I killed 3,000 people in New York . Why?  I warned Bradley, " I've already 'represented' my students,  e.g., Kelvin and William,  to kill people.  I exempt them from killing people.  I protect them.".

Kelvin: However,  Bradley insist on, "Kill Kelvin and William. ".

Miuson : He dare not kill you. 



Comments