Learning (1) COVID

John: What's the difference between "techniques" and "knowledge" ? Let me tell you.  Boxing is a techniques.  If you wanna beat Tyson,  you need to practice 10 years. 

Me: 10 years?

John: Yes, no other choice. 

Me: What's knowledge ?

John: I use hacking the satellite as an example.  Take a look. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/httpschihaukam_0967726522.html?m=1 .

_________

.

Bradley: Why didn't you kill Kelvin and Mr. Chan ?

Miuson: Has Kelvin taught Mr. Chan how to hack the satellite already?  "Not Yet". 

.

Bradley:So?

.

Miuson: So, I don't need to kill them.

.

Bradley : Mr. Chan need 10 years practice to beat Tyson cause Boxing is a techniques.  However,  it only take 1 minute for Kelvin to let Mr. Chan know how to hack the satellite. Why? Because,  hacking the satellite is a knowledge. 

.

Miuson : What do you want ?

.

Bradley: Kill them. 

Miuson : Please. 

Bradley: Kill them.  Can't you hear what I say?

.

Miuson: Any alternative ?

Bradley: Alternative ? Yes,  you ask them to kill people. 

_______

.

John : Now, you know the difference between techniques and knowledge. 

Me: I know it. I need 10 years practice to beat Tyson.  Yet, I need 1 minute to know how to hack the satellite. 

John: Excellent. 

____

.

Miuson : Bradley said, "Kill Kelvin and Mr. Chan cause Hacking the satellite is a knowledge not a techniques. ".

Kelvin : You gotta save us. 

Miuson : Calm down. 

Kelvin : If you're us,  you couldn't calm down. 

.

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

.

Miuson : I use the poison (COVID ) to kill 7 millions people.  Why? I warned Bradley, "I already on behalf of my students kill people.  I exempt my students from killing people.  I protect my students. ".

Kelvin : But, Bradley insist on, "Killing Kelvin and Mr. Chan. ".

Miuson : Bradley dare not kill you guys. I paid the price for you guys already. 

Comments