Learning (21) Egypt ship wreck
https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/httpsjohnkamchihau_01358928082.html
.
Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/httpsjohnkamchihau_01358928082.html
.
Note: From technology's point of view, hacking the satellite is equal to Hacking an airplane. Fir 911.
.
Me: In another words, a person who is able to hack the satellite is definitely able to hack an aeroplane.
John: Yes,
Me: Who say that?
John: Me say that.
Me: Are you sure ?
John : 100% I'm sure. Think. In a lesson of anatomy, Kelvin as a professor, kill 1 mouse. He point to the mouse's corpse and say to his students surrounding, "You guys go close to this corpse. You guys observe this corpse closely. You guys soliloquize thankfully, 'It's my professor's achievement. .".
Me: If the students surrounding refuse to do so, what will happen ?
John: Kelvin will get mad cause Kelvin regard this experiment as his favour to his students. How dare his students refuse to give feedback? Take a look.https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/student-senegal-ship-wreck.html?m=1 . Kelvin hack the satellite.
Me: Ok.
John: Kelvin also hack the database of the land department
Me: Ok.
John: Kelvin ask Mr. Leung to make fun of me and my neighbour.
Me: Why?
John: Kelvin feel, "It's my achievement. ".
Me" Ok.
John : Ah May is the person in this link. https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpsjohnchihau_01880774392.html?m=1 .
Me: Ok.
John: The matter isn't over yet.
__
.
Ah May: Which 2 buildings of John's neighbour is illegal ?
.
Kelvin put his notebook on the desk top and point to his monitor,
.
Kelvin: I hack the satellite. I stole those photos from the satellite. Look at them. The 2 buildings in Yellow are illegal. You know what? I also hack the database of the land department. I direct the staff of the land department to make fun of John and his neighbors.
Ah May: Oh! It's amazing.
Kelvin : Tomorrow, you go close to John's neighbour. You Observe them closely. You soliloquize thankfully, "It's my teacher's achievement. ".
Ah May: I don't wanna do that.
Kelvin : I do this experiment specifically for you guys. How dare you guys refuse to give me any feedback ?
.
Bradley : Kill Kelvin and Ah May .
Miuson : Hacking the satellite is low-tech. Hacking an airplane is high-tech. Let them go.
Bradley : Who say that ? In term of technology's level, they are almost the same. Kill them.
Miuson : Please.
Bradley: Kill them. Can't you hear me.
Miuson : Any alternative ?
Bradley: Alternative? Yes, you ask them to kill people.
___
.
Miuson : Bradley said, "In term of technology's level, Hacking the satellite is equal to Hacking an airplane. For example, 911. Therefore, you Ask Kelvin and Ah May to kill people. ".
Kelvin : Hey! Guy. We're hackers. We are not killers.
Miuson : Calm down. Man.
Kelvin : If you were us, you couldn't calm down too. I repeat again. We are hackers. We're not killers. We don't kill people.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say,
.
Miuson : Take a look. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/httpschihaukam_01255695914.html?m=1 .I killed 1,000 people in Egypt. Why? I warned Bradley, " I've already 'represented' my students, e.g., Kelvin and Ah May, to kill people. I exempt them from killing people. I protect them.".
Kelvin: However, Bradley insist on, "Kill Kelvin and Ah May. ".
Miuson : He dare not kill you.
.
Comments
Post a Comment