Learning (23) Egypt ship wreck

https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/httpsjohnkamchihau_01358928082.html

.

Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/httpsjohnkamchihau_01358928082.html

.


.

Me: Ok.

__

Kelvin: I ask the staff of the land department to make fun of John's neighbour.  It's my achievement. 

Ah May: However,  I wonder Which 2 buildings of John's neighbour is illegal.

Kelvin: I'm in America.  I can't take you to the spot and show you site which 2 buildings of John's neighbour is illegal.  Open your MSN. I send you a picture which I stole from the satellite. 

Ah May: Ok.

.

1 minute later, Ah May receive a satellite picture. 

.

Kelvin: See the satellite Picture? I stole it from the satellite. Look. The 2 buildings in Yellow Circle are illegal.  Tomorrow,  you go close to John's neighbour.  You Observe them closely.  You soliloquize, "It's my teacher's achievement.".

Ah May (feel embarrassed): I feel embarrassed.  Can I not do it?

Kelvin (angry) : Do it. You only treat it as a fun.

Ah May: Ok.

.

Bradley: Kill those students,  e.g., Ah May. 

Kelvin : She is a naive students. 

Bradley: I don't care.  Kill her.

.

Miuson : You told Bradley that Ah May is a naive student. 

.

Kelvin: That's the only way I save her. 

.

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

.

Miuson: I killed 1,000 people in Egypt.  Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students,  e.g., Ah May.  They are under my shelter. ".


Comments