Learning (5) Bangladesh Campus killings

 https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/take-look_01548277106.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/take-look_01548277106.html?m=1

.


.

.

John : Take a look.  https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/httpschihaukam.html?m=1 . Miuson on behalf of Kelvin and Mr. Lam killed 31 people.  Is it serious ?

Me: It's serious. 

John : Good.  The matter isn't over yet. Miss Yuen is Kelvin's students too.

.

Kelvin : I told Mr. Lam, "John is an example.  I hack the camera of his notebook.  I educate you.".

Miss Yuen : However,  peeping is very impolite.

Kelvin : It's educational.  John deserves being hacked. You are a student.  Tomorrow,  you show up in the media and lie, "Mr. Lam hack the camera of my notebook and peep at me too. Yet, I'm generous. I forgive him.". 

.

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Miss Yuen.

Kelvin : I only instruct her to do something. 

Bradley : Instructions ?

Kelvin : Why not ?

Bradley :  In a public lecture,  a lecturer is distant from his students.  How is this lecturer able to instruct his students to do anything?  If you are able to instruct Miss Yuen to do something,  it's a private tutorial.

.

Miuson : You told Bradley that it's an instruction.  You didn't teach Miss Yuen any hacking techniques. 

Kelvin : That's the only way I save her.

.

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

.

Miuson : Take a look. https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/take-look_0405103988.html?m=1 . I killed 45 students in Bangladesh.  Why? I warned Bradley, "Don't try to touch Kelvin's students,  e.g., Miss Yuen. They are under my shelter. ".

Comments