Learning (19) m Bangladesh Ship Wreck

https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/learning-18-myojo.html?m=1

.

Ref:  https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/learning-18-myojo.html?m=1

.

John: Most mass murder is due to military intention (60%), mass surveillance (10%) and profit making (30%).  

Me: What is military intention ?

John: Take a look.  

.

1) August 21 2007: 5,000 Dhaka University students riot, resulting in major disruption to the university with 150 students being injured. The government of Bangladesh imposes curfew in 6 cities.  August 24 2007: Bangladesh suspends indefinite curfew for 14 hours.

.

John: Those news aren't thorough enough.  Guess what happen ? Ali is the military commander of Bangladesh. He's Miuson's students.  

___

Ali: You promised, "I will teach you how to hack the satellite of America. ". Don't breach your promise. 

Miuson: You must contribute something. 

Ali: What contribution ?

Miuson: You instigate the students to leave the campus and riot at the street.  And then, we hack the satellite and peep at the rioters from the sky.  I will direct you how to suppress the rioters. 

___

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Ali.  

Miuson : They are naive students. 

Bradley: You love naive students.  It's your own business.  I'm sick of them. 

Miuson: Please. 

Bradley: Kill them.  Can't you hear what I say ?

Miuson : Any alternative ?

Bradley: Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people.  

___

John:  Take a look.

28 Feb 2008 – Ferry accident near Dhaka claims 45 lives.

13 May 2008 - Another ferry named MV Nazimuddin sunk in the Ghorautura River, killing at least 40 people

27 November 2009 - A ferry named MV Coco-4 sinks near Bhola Island, killing 75 people, out of more than a thousand on board, with several dozen more reported missing.

4 December 2009 - Another ferry sinks in the Daira River, in Mithamain Upazila, Kishoreganj District, killing at least 47 people.

11 July 2011 – A truck carrying 80 passengers plunged into a roadside ditch at Mayani area of Mirsharai Upazila, killing 45 people, including 38 students .

13 March 2012 – A double decker ferry capsized after colliding with a cargo ship on Meghna River, killing at least 150 people.

John: Miuson on behalf of Ali killed 400 people. 

__

John : Why did you kill those people ?

Miuson : Bradley said, "Tell the students to kill people. "

John : The students mean Ali not you. 

Miuson : I represent them to kill people. 

John : If you represent them to kill people,  you exempt them from killing people.  You protect them. 

Miuson : I represent them to kill people.  I protect them.  So what ?

John : Ok. If you represent them to kill people, you gotta let them know. 

Miuson : They are so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know.  

.  


Comments