Learning (15) Kentucky aircrash

.
.
John: Take a look. https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/07/i-press-button.html?m=1. It said, "If 'Kelvin' and 'David' are Colombians, there must be many people dying. ".
Me: Why?
John: Military intention.
Me: God.
John: Fortunately,  Kelvin and David are Americans. Domestic students always have the privilege.  Take a look.
.
.
.
John: They are a series of killings in US.
.
Me: Are they due to military intention?
.
John: David and Nelson are Americans. They can't have any military intention.  Those killings are due to mass surveillance. Mass mean seriousness.
.
Me: Seriousness is good.
.
John (Shaking head): No, seriousness is bad. Why? If "Nelson (FBI)" and "David (CIA)" are serious, the intention of their learning is sincere. If it's sincere,  many people die.
.
Me: Ok.
.
John: Take a look. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/search?q=Electronic+virus+&m=1 . From 2004 to 2010, Kelvin used the similar methods to attack my computer 150 times.
Me: Oh ! My God.
John: In 2007,
____
.
Kelvin (a teacher): I press a button. The Windows of John will break down. I gonna publish a gloating news on WWW, like, "Soneone lose all of information of his computer. ". Isn't it funny ?
.
George,  a student of Kelvin,  find it strange. 
.
George (query): Hey! Professor.  Why is it funny? Why do you attack John only?
.
___
.
Kelvin: In Nelson's case, 85 people died. In David's case, 127 people died. Why? 
.
George: I've no clue.
.
Kelvin: They carried out a mass surveillance. Mass surveillance is serious. 
.
George: Seriousness is good. 
.
Kelvin (Shaking head):  Seriousness is bad. If it's serious, the intention of learning is sincere. If the intention of learning is sincere,  many people die.
.
George: So?
.
Kelvin: So, now, I attack John only. It's not a mass surveillance. Nor is it serious. It's funny. The intention of learning isn't sincere. 
.
George: If it's not sincere, so what?
.
Kelvin: If it's not sincere, nobody die.
___
.
Me: I'm angry. I Don't encourage anyone to kill people. Kelvin attack John 150 times. You never on behalf of Kelvin kill anybody.
.
Miuson: Kelvin only attack John. It's not mass surveillance. It's not severe. It's not sincere. It's funny. Why should I on behalf of him kill people?
.
Me: Yet, Kelvin attack John too many times.
Miuson: Kelvin is a domestic student. He has the privilege.
.
___
.
John: Miuson didn't on behalf of "Kelvin" kill people. It's disastrous in the long run.
Me: Why?
John: Kelvin would think wisely , "Oh! After I attack John, nobody die. Terrific. "..
Me: Terrific ?
John: Yes, and then, Kelvin keep attacking me. Non stop.
Me (stunned): Non stop?
John: Yes, and then, Kelvin keep saying to his students surrounding, "Hey. Guys. John is an example. He's surveillanced by me. It's educational. You guys come close and observe John Closely. You guys soliloquize, 'A terrific example. Thanks. Professor. ' .".
Me: Thanks. Professor ?
John: Yes, .

Comments