Learning (8) Senegal Ship Wreck
https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/httpsjohn-kam_01123139953.html?m=1
.
Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/httpsjohn-kam_01123139953.html?m=1
.
.
John: I tell you guys a story. It happen in the year of 2014. I was walking in a shopping mall. I accidentally met Miss Wong. She is my neighbour as well as friend.
.
Miss Wong: I'm sorry. Last time, I left you in McDonald. I've got head problem.
John: Do you get better now ?
Miss Wong: Yes, I took the medicine of XXX.
.
John: Guess what happen ? Kelvin remotely opened the build-in microphone of my cellular phone and eavesdrop on us.
.
Me: And then?
.
John: And then, Kelvin hack the server of Yahoo's news and add a news there, saying, "A Hong Kong lady took XXX to recover from head problem. ". Comment. Mate.
Me: From technology's point of view, hacking a cellular phone is equal to Hacking an airplane. For example, 911 in which 2 airplane crash into the world trade center.
John: You mean it's serious.
Me: For sure.
________
Bradley : Kill Kelvin. Stop hacking John.
Miuson : He is a naive student.
Bradley : You love naive students. It's your own business. I'm sick of him.
Miuson: Please.
Bradley : Kill him.
Miuson : Any alternative ?
Miuson: Alternative ? Yes, you ask him to kill people. Stop hacking John.
___
Miuson : Bradley said, "Ask Kelvin to kill people. ".
Kelvin : Hey! Guy. We're hackers. We are not killers.
Miuson : Calm down. Man.
Kelvin : If you were us, you couldn't calm down too. I repeat again. We are hackers. We're not killers. We don't kill people.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say,
Miuson : Take a look. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2025/11/take-look_3.html?m=1 .I killed 1850 people in Senegal. Why? I warned Bradley, " I've already 'represented' my students, e.g., Kelvin, to kill people. I exempt them from killing people. I protect them.".

Comments
Post a Comment