Learning (7) Senegal ship wreck
.
.
John: Take a look. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpschihaukam_0120447775.html?m=1. Miss Lau is the person in this link.
_________
.
Kelvin: Couple days before, I taught you guys how to hack the satellite. It's important. You repeat my words.
Miss Lau: How do I repeat your words ?
Kelvin: Tomorrow, you say to John, "There's 1 thing which is very important. ".
.
Miss Lau: If John ask me, "Which thing is important? What should I say?".
.
Kelvin: You say, "Paying the salary to the staff is important. ".
____
.
Me: Miss Lau only repeat Kelvin's words. She didn't genuinely report the news.
John: A genuine news report should be, "Couple days before, me (Miss Lau) learned how to hack the satellite. It's important".
.
__
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin and Miss Lau.
Miuson : They are naive students.
Bradley : You love naive students. It is your own business. I hate them.
Miuson : Any alternative ?
Bradley : Alternative ? You ask them to kill people.
___
Miuson : Bradley said, "Ask Kelvin and Miss Lau to kill people. ".
Kelvin : Hey! Guy. We're hackers. We are not killers.
Miuson : Calm down. Man.
Kelvin : If you were us, you couldn't calm down too. I repeat again. We are hackers. We're not killers. We don't kill people.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say,
Miuson : Take a look. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2025/11/take-look_3.html?m=1 .I killed 1850 people in Senegal. Why? I warned Bradley, " I've already 'represented' my students, e.g., Kelvin and Miss Lau, to kill people. I exempt them from killing people. I protect them.".
Comments
Post a Comment