Learning (9) COVID

https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/john-i-tell-you-guys-story.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/john-i-tell-you-guys-story.html?m=1

.

John: Take a look. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_(hacker_group)  . In 2003, Kelvin established a group called Anonymous.  Kelvin swear, "We committ crime on internet.  We don't overstep the authority. ". However,  as times go by, every thing changes.  

Me: How does everything change?

______

.

Kelvin: Miuson gave me a tool.  I press a button.  The fan of John will be out of power. 

Iscar: Amazing. 

Kelvin: I press another button.  The fan will have power. Yet, the battery recharger of John will be out of power. 

Iscar (query): I don't feel good.  It seems that we overstep the authority. 

Kelvin : Never mind.  Miuson gave us a tool.  It's proved that Miuson allows us to overstep the authority. 

.

Bradley : Bourse, Exchange rate system,  World Wide Web and Telecom are Internet.  However,  Electricity Grid isn't an Internet.  Kelvin and Iscar overstep the authority. 

Miuson : They said, "We're very curious about hacking the electricity Grid.".

Bradley: Kill them. 

Miuson: Any alternative?

Bradley : Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people. 

____

.

Miuson : Bradley said, "Ask Kelvin and Iscar to kill people. Why? They overstep the authority. ".

Kelvin : Hey! Guy.  We're  hackers. We are not killers. 

Miuson : Calm down.  Man.

Kelvin : If you were us, you couldn't calm down too. I repeat again. We are hackers.  We're not killers.  We don't kill people. 

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

.

Miuson : I used the poison (COVID) to kill 7 millions people. Why?  I warned Bradley, " I've already 'represented' my students,  e.g., Kelvin and Iscar,  to kill people.  I exempt them from killing people.  I protect them.".

Kelvin: However,  Bradley insist on, "Kill Kelvin and Iscar. ".

Miuson : He dare not kill you. 






Comments