Learning (22) Tanzania ship wreck

https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/have-look.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/have-look.html?m=1

.

Note: From technology's point of view,  hacking the satellite is equal to Hacking an airplane.  Fir 911.

.

Me: In another words,  a person who is able to hack the satellite is definitely able to hack an aeroplane. For example,  911.

John: Yes,

Me: Who say that?

John: Me say that.

Me: Are you sure ?

John : 100% I'm sure. Think. In a lesson of anatomy,  Kelvin as a professor,  kill 1 mouse.  He point to the mouse's corpse and say to his students surrounding, "You guys go close to this corpse.  You guys observe this corpse closely.  You guys soliloquize thankfully, 'It's my honour to see this experiment which is done by Professor,  Kelvin. ".

Me: If the students surrounding refuse to do so, what will happen ?

John: Kelvin will get mad cause Kelvin regard this experiment as his favour to his students.  How dare his students refuse to give  feedback? 

John: Take. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2022/02/httpswodewangzhishime_12.html?m=1 . Actually,  there's not only Mr. Leung attending the lesson of Kelvin.  Miss Gao is also a student who is attending the Kelvin's lesson. 

Me: Miss Gao is also the staff of the land department of Hong Kong. 

John: Yes,

____

.

Kelvin: Tomorrow,  John's elder brother will come to the office of the land department, you get close to him. You Observe him closely.  You soliloquize thankfully, " It's my honour to see something done by someone important.". <--- Important person mean Kelvin. Something mean hacking the satellite of America. 

Miss Gao: I don't wanna do that. 

Kelvin : This experiment is done by me especially for you guys.  How dare you guys refuse to give a feedback to me ? Do it.

___

.

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Miss Gao . In term of technology's level,  Hacking the satellite is equal to Hacking an airplane.  For example,  911.

Miuson : Hacking the satellite is low-tech.  Hacking an airplane is high-tech.  Let them go. 

Bradley : Who say that ? In term of technology's level,  they are almost the same. Kill them.

Miuson : Please. 

Bradley: Kill them.  Can't you hear me. 

Miuson : Any alternative ?

Bradley: Alternative? Yes, you ask them to kill people. 

___

.

Miuson : Bradley said, "Ask Kelvin and Miss Gao to kill people. ".

Kelvin : Hey! Guy.  We're  hackers. We are not killers. 

Miuson : Calm down.  Man.

Kelvin : If you were us, you couldn't calm down too. I repeat again. We are hackers.  We're not killers.  We don't kill people. 

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

.

Miuson : Take a look. https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/during-years-of-1996.html?m=1. I killed 800 people of Tanzania. Why?  I warned Bradley, " I've already 'represented' my students,  e.g., Kelvin and Miss Gao,  to kill people.  I exempt them from killing people.  I protect them.".







Comments