Learning (24) Tanzania ship wreck

https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/have-look.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/have-look.html?m=1

.

John: Take. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2022/02/httpswodewangzhishime_12.html?m=1 . The matter isn't over yet. The staff of the land department of course can use the computer of the department and use their staff password to login to the database of the department to check which buildings is illegal.

Me: Ok.

John: Miss Gao is a staff of the land department.  

.

Kelvin :See. I use my personal notebook. I don't use a staff password.  I still can access the database of the land department and check which buildings is illegal.  My hacking techniques is amazing.  Do you wanna learn ?

Miss Gao: Yes,

Kelvin: You repeat my words. 

Miss Gao: How do I repeat your words?

Kelvin: Tomorrow,  John's elder brother will come to the land department.  

Miss Gao: Ok.

Kelvin: In front of him, you use the computer of the department and you use the staff password to login to the database of the department.  You ask to him, "Now, I look-up which buildings of Hong Kong are illegal. Is what I'm doing illegal?".

___

John: A staff of the department of course can use the computer of the department and use the staff password to login to the database of the department.

Me: Correct. 

John: So, when she asked my brother,  "Is what I'm doing illegal?". My brother said,  "It's legal. ".

Me: Your brother isn't Kelvin's students.  He's the 3rd parties.  He didn't know what happen. 

Me: Miss Gao should genuinely report a news. A genuine news-report is like, "Me (Miss Gao) is learning how to hack a database from Kelvin. ".

___

.

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Miss Gao . 

Miuson : They arr naive. Let them go. 

Bradley : You love naive people.  It's your own business.  I hate them. Kill them.

Miuson : Please. 

Bradley: Kill them.  Can't you hear me. 

Miuson : Any alternative ?

Bradley: Alternative? Yes, you ask them to kill people. 

___

.

Miuson : Bradley said, "Ask Kelvin and Miss Gao to kill people. ".

Kelvin : Hey! Guy.  We're  hackers. We are not killers. 

Miuson : Calm down.  Man.

Kelvin : If you were us, you couldn't calm down too. I repeat again. We are hackers.  We're not killers.  We don't kill people. 

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

.

Miuson : Take a look. https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/during-years-of-1996.html?m=1. I killed 800 people of Tanzania. Why?  I warned Bradley, " I've already 'represented' my students,  e.g., Kelvin and Miss Gao,  to kill people.  I exempt them from killing people.  I protect them.".







Comments