Learning (12) Germany aircrash

 https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/learning-11-speicher-camp.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/learning-11-speicher-camp.html?m=1

.

John : Take a look. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/08/httpswodewangzhishime_89.html?m=1 . At that time, Kelvin told Muller and Mr. Lam, "The RAM got hacked. ".
Me: Shits.
Me: Ok.
___
.
Kelvin : John is an example.  "His" mobile phone is surveillanced by me. It's educational.  
Richard : You mean, you use him as an example to educate me. 
Kelvin: Yes, See. I click a button.  The build-in microphone of the cellular phone of John is remotely opened by me.  I can eavesdrop on John. 
Richard : His cellular phone is hacked by you .
Kelvin (Shaking head) : No, we hack the telecom first.  And the, the telecom hack his cellular phone. 
Richard : You mean the telecom get hacked .
Kelvin : Yes,.
________
.
Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Richard. 
Kelvin : I tell him the telecom get hacked.  I didn't teach him how to hack the telecom. 
Bradley : I don't care.  Kill him. 
Kelvin : Please. 
Bradley : Kill him.
___
.
Miuson: You told Bradley that you told Richard that the telecom got hacked.  You didn't teach Richard how to hack the telecom. 
.
Kelvin : That's the only way I save him.
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 
.
Miuson: I killed 170 people in Germany.  Why? I warned Bradley,  "Don't touch Kelvin's students, e.g., Richard.  They're under my shelter. ".
Kelvin: What do you mean?
Miuson : You need not explain to Bradley. You ask Bradley to fuck off.
.


Comments