Learning (2) COVID

https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/blog-post.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/blog-post.html?m=1

.

John: Take a look.  https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/take-look_0378443241.html?m=1  . The matter isn't over yet. 

.

Kelvin: I reallocate the telephone number of Mr. Wong to your SIM Card.  You impersonate Mr. Wong's wife to answer the phone call. 

Miss Leung: What should I say on the telephone ?

Kelvin: You say, "Mr. Wong died from Cancer.". <--- Actually,  Mr. Wong got killed. 

Miss Leung:  I've got it.

____

Bradley: Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Miss Leung. 

Miuson : They are naive students. 

Bradley : You love naive students. It's your own business.  I'm sick of them.  Kill them. 

Miuson : Please. 

Bradley : Kill them.  Can't you hear what I say ?

Miuson : Any alternative ?

Bradley: Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people. 

__

.

Miuson : Bradley said, "Ask Kelvin and Miss Leung to kill people. ".

Kelvin : Hey! Guy.  We're  hackers. We are not killers. 

Miuson : Calm down.  Man.

Kelvin : If you were us, you couldn't calm down too. I repeat again. We are hackers.  We're not killers.  We don't kill people. 

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

Miuson : I used the poison (COVID) to kill 7 millions people. Why?  I warned Bradley, " I've already 'represented' my students,  e.g., Kelvin and Miss Leung,  to kill people.  I exempt them from killing people.  I protect them.".







Comments