Learning (23) m Iran road-side Hawker

https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/john-biden-is-similar-to-xi-jinping.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/john-biden-is-similar-to-xi-jinping.html?m=1

.

John: Take a look at this article. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/httpschihaukam_01671619298.html?m=1 . It said, "The product itself is extremely high-end.  Yet, the buyer and the seller are extremely low-end. ".

Me: Ok.

John: After reading such a news, https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa-sending-ambassador-back-to-iran-1.509063 , every readers feel sick 

Me: Why?

John: If except Miuson,  nobody else is able to create an Apple Iphone,  it makes no difference if Miuson ask a high-end Ambassador to sell this Apple Iphone or ask a low-end hawker to sell this Apple Iphone. 

Me: Ok.

John:  Take a look. 

.

1) Those satellite facilities aren't sold to Iran by America. 

.

2) Those satellite facilities aren't created by America. 

.

3) Those satellite facilities aren't sold to Iran by Kelvin.

.

Me: Ok.

John: I assume that.  Mohammed is Kelvin's students.  Kelvin is Miuson's students.  Mohammed is only a low-end officer of the Iran navy. 

Me (stunned): Low-end officer ?

John: Why not?

__

.

Kelvin : See. I click a button.  The monitor of my notebook show that "Big Joint" is in Red Sea. Note: Big Joint is an Oil tanker of Iran.

Mohammed (stunned): However,  "Big Joint" is indeed in Persian Gulf. How do you change it ?

Kelvin: I hack the GPS.  I gonna teach you how to make it. 

Mohammed: Thanks professor.  However,  if other people ask me what is Kelvin's role, what should I say ?

.

Kelvin (seriously): You lie ,"Kelvin is an Ambassador. ". Don't say, "Kelvin is a Professor. ". Else,  you and me are in great trouble. 

.

Mohammed: I've got it.

____

.

Bradley: Hacking the GPS is extremely high-end.  It's as high-tech as hacking a fighter craft or a long-distance missile. .

Miuson: I know that.

Bradley: Guy. The whole America isn't able to do that. Kelvin promote it to a low-end marine officier of Iran. 

Miuson: What do you mean ?

Bradley: Mohammed's level is too low.

Miuson:  Take it easy. Mohammed is a low-end officier. Yet, the seller is high-end. 

Bradley : As a seller, how high is Kelvin's level?

.

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say in a manner of self-esteem, 

.

Miuson: Kelvin is a Canada's Ambassador. 

.

Bradley was drinking a Cappuccino. Suddenly, he spray out the Cappuccino from his mouth. He cough for a while and say,

.

Bradley: Are you joking ?  Kelvin is only a Canada's road-side hawker.  Kill those students. 

Miuson: Please. 

Bradley: Kill them.  Can't you hear what I say ?

Miuson : Any Alternative ?

Bradley: Alternative ? Yes, you tell them to kill people. .

___

.

John: Guess what happen ? Take a look. 

.

1) 300 people got killed in a train explosion.

2) A traffic accident, killing 90 people.

3) In a monestry fire accident,  50 worshiper got killed.

4) 128 people got killed in an aircrash.

.

John: Miuson killed 570 civilians. 

___

.

John : Why did you kill those civilians ?

Miuson : Bradley said, "Tell the students to kill people. ".

John : The Students mean "Kelvin" and "Mohammed",  not you .

Miuson : I on behalf of them kill people. 

John : Kelvin is a hawker.  Mohammed is a low-end marine officer.  You need not represent them kill 600 civilians.  Too many.

Miuson : Bradley said, "Hacking the GPS is same as hacking a fighter craft or a missile. ". Therefore,  I need to represent them to kill 600 civilians. It's fair. It's not too many.

John : Ok.  It's fair. It's not too many. However,  you represent them to kill people,  you gotta let them know. 

Miuson : They are so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know. 



Comments