Learning (24) COVID.

https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/after-reading-such-news-httpswww.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/after-reading-such-news-httpswww.html?m=1

.

.

John:  The picture above is a slot machine. I draw your attention to one thing. In the world of crime, my social status is equal to my subordinates.  There's only accompany.

Me: What do you mean ?

John: If this slot machine is legal, I approach it my self.  I play with it myself. I find it funny myself. I need not my subordinates to accompany me.

Me: You mean,  if it's legal, there's hierarchy between you and your subordinates. 

John: Yes, my social status is naturally higher than my subordinates. However,  if this slot machine is illegal,  I'm scared to approach it myself.  

Me: Then, what do you do?

John: I invite my subordinates to accompany me. I'm scared to play with it myself. I no more find it funny myself.

Me: In another words,  in the world of crime,  your social status is equal to your subordinates. 

John: Yes, there's no more hierarchy between me and my subordinates.  There's only accompany. Take a look. 

____

.

Mr. Chan (an officier of the housing department of Hong Kong): Kelvin can hack the database of COVID'S testing center. And then, he can enlighten us up.

Mrs. Yu (the subordinates of Mr. Chan): Then, you go to ask him. <--- Mrs. Yu is only a security guard.

Mr. Chan: I'm scared.

Mrs. Yu: Don't be scared.  I stand by you. 

Mr. Chan: Do you promise ?

Mrs. Yu: Yes,.

_____

.

After Mrs. Yu encouraged Mr. Chan, Mr. Chan really went to see Kelvin. And then, Mr. Chan came back to see Mrs. Yu again.

.

Mr. Chan (very glad): You encouraged me, "Don't be scared.". 

Mrs. Yu: Yes,

Mr. Chan: Ok. I went to see Kelvin.  Kelvin said to me, "I hacked the database of the COVID'S testing center.  I find that 70% of the residents got infected. ".  

Mrs. Yu (stunned):  70%?

Mr. Chan: Yes,  tomorrow,  You smile cunningly and warn the residents,  "70% got infected. ".

Mrs. Yu (scared): I'm scared. 

Mr. Chan: Don't be scared. Before, it's you who gave me confidence. Now, it's me who gave you confidence.  It's mutual help.

Mrs. Yu: What do you mean?

Mr. Chan: In the world of crime,  there's no hierarchy between you and me.  My social status is equal to you.  You are my accompany.

___

.

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Mr. Chan and Mrs. Yu.

Miuson : Please.  Mrs. Yu is only the subordinates of Mr. Chan.  She's only a security guard. 

Bradley: In the world of crime,  Mr. Chan's social status is equal to Mrs. Yu. There's no hierarchy.  There's only accompany.

Miuson: Hey. Guys. Mrs. Yu smile cunningly and warn the residents, "70% got infected". She find it funny. 

Bradley: In the world of crime,  she never find it funny. 

____

.

Me: Fun can only be found in a non-crime world.  

John: Yes, hacking the database of the COVID'S testing center is illegal.  Mrs. Yu never find it funny. 

Me: Eventually,  did Miuson kill Mrs. Yu?

John (Shaking head): No, Miuson didn't. 

Me: It's shits.

.



Comments