Learning (64) Switzerland and Pakistan

https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/blog-post_19.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/blog-post_19.html?m=1

.

John: Most of the massacre is due to military intention (60%), mass surveillance (10%) and profit making (30%).

Me: Ok. 

John: Compare these 2 case, and, tell me what you Observe. 

1) https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/10/httpswodewangzhishime_28.html?m=1

2) https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2023/12/three-level-of-poison-covid.html?m=1

Me: Ok.

John: I never encourage anyone to kill people.  In the case of Muzinli,  at least,  Miuson still kill 45 kids in Pakistan and Switzerland on behalf of his Pakistan and Switzerland students. 

Me: Ok.

John:  Yet, in my case, Miuson didn't on behalf of Kelvin and Mr. Choi kill the people  in Hong Kong. 

Me: As if that nothing has happened. 

John: Yes,

Me: Why? 

John: You ask Miuson yourself. 

___

Me: I never encourage anyone to kill people. In the case of John,  you didn't on behalf of your students kill the people of Hong Kong. 

Miuson: John's case is for fun. It has no military intention.  Why should I kill people on behalf of my students?

Me stand straight and say,

Me: Then, why did you kill 45 kids of Switzerland and Pakistan ? Why didn't you kill 45 adults,  e.g., the soldiers of Pakistan and Switzerland?

Miuson: I kill the kids. I responded to Bradley, "Muzinli look for fun.  Muzinli has no military intention. The matter isn't serious. ".

Me: If the case of John is for fun not for military,  you gotta kill 45 kids in Hong Kong at least.

Miuson : John's case is even more trivial.

Me: You can't think in this way. 

___

.

John: If nobody died in Hong Kong after Kelvin hack me,  in the long run, it's disastrous. 

Me: Why?

John: Kelvin think wisely, "John is a good example. He's surveillanced by me. It's educational. ".

Me: Educational ?

John: Yes, and then, Kelvin keep hacking me. Non stop. 

Me: Non stop ?

John: Yes, Kelvin keep saying to his students surrounding,  "It's funny. It's not serious. ".

Me: For fun? Not serious ?

John: Yes, and then,  Kelvin say to his students, "You guys come close. You guys observe John closely. You guys soliloquize,  'What a terrific example.  Thanks.  Dr. Kelvin. ' .".

Me: Thanks. Dr. Kelvin ?

John: Yes, 

Me: Since it's for fun and hasn't any military intention,  why didn't Miuson on behalf of his students kill the Kids in Hong Kong ?

John: I have no clue. 


Comments