Learning (28) m Italy aircrash

.
.
John: Take a look. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Container_Boy . I assume that.  Muzinli is Italy's soldier.  He's Miuson's students. 
____
.
Miuson: 3,000 die from terrorist's attack in New York. 
.
Muzinli: We need to be alert.
.
Miuson: Of course,  I will help you to hack the system of airport,  railway,  cargo port.
.
Muzinli: Are you sure?
.
Miuson: For sure.  Yet, you gotta make some contributions. 
.
Muzinli: Like what?
.
Miuson: Tomorrow,  you repeat my words. You say, "Because of 911 attack,  Italy will strengthen the law of Anti-terrorism.".
.
___
.
Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Muzinli.  
.
Miuson : They are naive students. 
.
Bradley : You love naive students.  It's your own business.  I'm sick of them.  Kill them. 
.
Miuson : Any alternative ?
.
Bradley : Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people.  
. 
____
.
John : Guess what happen ? Take a look. //.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_Linate_Airport_runway_collision .Miuson killed 120 people during a flight-crash in Italy. 
__
.
John : Why did you kill those passengers ?
Miuson : Bradley said, "Tell the students to kill people. ".
John : The Students mean "Muzinli",  not you .
Miuson : I on behalf of them kill people. 
John : If you on behalf of them kill people,  you exempt them from killing people.  You protect them. 
Miuson : I exempt them from killing people.  I protect them. So what ?
John : If you represent them to kill people,  you gotta let them know. 
Miuson : They are so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know. 

Comments