Learning (26) m Italy aircrash

.
.
John: Take a look. https://johnkamchihau.blogspot.com/2026/08/take-look_0491674245.html?m=1 . It's very bad.  Kelvin fictionalize a  character called Snowden. 
.
Me: True. Does Kelvin always fictionalize a character?
.
John : Yes, he always does that.
.
Me: Can you give me an example ?
.
John: Why not?  Take a look. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novi_Ligure_murder . It said,  an Italia accountant called Susanna got killed.  Indeed, there's not an Italian accountant called Susanna. 
.
Me: Then, forget about it. 
.
John (Shaking head): No, don't forget about it.  There's not an Italian accountant called Susanna.  Yet, there's an Italian financial officer called Muzinli.  Guess what happen. 
____
.
Kelvin: I click a button.  The Euro against US dollar rise.
.
Muzinli (an Italia financial officer): Amazing. 
.
Kelvin: I click another button.  The Euro against US dollar will drop. 
.
Muzinli: Amazing. Can you teach me how to make it ?
.
Kelvin: Yes, but, you must contribute something. 
.
Muzinli: What contribution ?
.
Kelvin: Tomorrow,  you fictionalize a Character called Susanna who possess the highest accountant's Kung Fu in Italy.  
.
Muzinli : I'm a man. I'm called Muzinli.  Why should I fictionalize a character called Susanna?
.
Kelvin: Hey! Guys.  After I teach you guys how to hack the system of exchange rate,  you guys possess the highest Accountant's Kung Fu in Italy.
.
___
.
Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Muzinli.  Stop hacking the system of Exchange rate. 
.
Miuson : They are naive students. 
.
Bradley : You love naive students.  It's your own business.  I'm sick of them.  Kill them. 
.
Miuson : Any alternative ?
.
Bradley : Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people.  Stop hacking the system of exchange rate.
____
.
John : Guess what happen ? Take a look. //.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_Linate_Airport_runway_collision .Miuson killed 120 people during a flight-crash in Italy. 
__
.
John : Why did you kill those passengers ?
Miuson : Bradley said, "Tell the students to kill people. ".
John : The Students mean "Kelvin" and "Muzinli",  not you .
Miuson : I on behalf of them kill people. 
John : If you on behalf of them kill people,  you exempt them from killing people.  You protect them. 
Miuson : I exempt them from killing people.  I protect them. So what ?
John : If you represent them to kill people,  you gotta let them know. 
Miuson : They are so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know. 

Comments