Learning (26) m Ethiopia aircrash

https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/victor-is-person-in-this-link.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/victor-is-person-in-this-link.html?m=1

.

John : Take a look.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tedros_Adhanom_Ghebreyesus . The process is that Tedros is Miuson's students.  Miuson has a habit.  When he "on behalf of" his student kill people,  he's customed to killing the people of the same country or same province of his students. Tedros is an Ethiopian.   Guess what happen ?

___

Miuson : You are my own spokesman. 

Tedros: Ok.  I can be. Yet, I can never know the infection toll of Ebola Virus. 

Miuson : No worries.  I hack the database of the hospital and then I enlighten you guys up.  

Tedros : Which hospital ?

Miuson : Both the databases of the hospital of Ethiopia and other countries of Africa.  And then,  I will enlighten you up. 

Tedros : Are you sure?

Miuson : Why not ?

__

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Tedros.  They are learning how to hack the database of the hospital. 

Miuson : They are naive students. 

Bradley : You like naive students.  It's your own business.  I'm sick of them.  Kill them. 

Miuson: Any alternative ?

Bradley : Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people.  Stop hacking the database of the hospital. 

____

John : Guess what happen ? Take a look.  160 people got killed during  an aircrash in Ethiopia.  

___

John : Why did you kill those people ? They are innocent. 

Miuson : Bradley said, " Tell the students to Kill people.".

John : The students mean Tedros not you. 

Miuson :  I on behalf of Tedros kill people.  

John : If you on behalf of them kill people,  you will exempt them from killing people.  You protect them. 

Miuson : I exempt them from killing people.  I protect them.  So what ?

John : If you on behalf of them kill people,  you gotta let them know. 

Miuson : They are so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know. 

Comments