Learning (29) Indonesia fire

https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/take-look_0648692566.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/take-look_0648692566.html?m=1

.

John: I tell you guys a real story. It happen in the year of 2012.  In my cellular phone,  there's a contact list. You might call it a social list.

Me: Fine.

.

______

.

John: Kelvin "hacked" the contact list of my cellular phone.  He found there's a person called Mr. Lau. Mr. Lau is my elementary classmate.  He's also my neighbour.  Guess what happen ?

___

.

Mr. Yip (It's only an assumed name. Indeed,  I don't know his real name): Don't hack John only.  It's boring. <--- Note: Indeed, I haven't seen this guy before.  I have no clue of how this guy resemble.

Kelvin: I know that. I have a hacker's package.  It can hack John's cellular phone.  Through the social list of John's cellular phone, I know who get acquaintance with John. 

Mr. Yip: Who?

Kelvin: Mr. Lau. He is in the contact list of John's cellular phone. 

Mr. Yip find it amazing and say,

Mr. Yip: Therefore, hacking a cellular phone is very valuable. This hacker's package must cherishable.

Kelvin: Yes, you get close to Mr. Lau and say to Mr. Lau, " Social relationship must be cherished. ".

_____

Me: Who's Mr. Yip?

John: Mr. Yip may be Mr. Lau's clients or workmates. I'm not sure. 

Me: When Mr. Yip said to Mr. Lau, " Social relationship must be cherished.  ", Mr. Lau didn't know that Mr. Yip is a student learning how to hack a cellular phone. 

John: Precisely.<--- Imagine.  If you were Mr. Lau, you wouldn't imagine that Mr. Yip is learning how to hack a cellular phone and look at the contact list of a cellular phone ?

Me: Mr. Lau isn't able to imagine that.

John: You get the point.

.

Me: Meanwhile, does Mr. Yip know that Mr. Lau is ignorant of what happen ?

John: Mr. Yip knows that.  Yet, Mr. Yip doesn't have the motive to correct Mr. Lau's misunderstanding.

.

Me: Why not?

John: Mr. Yip only think, "Mr. Lau is an idiot person getting hacked by Kelvin,  my teacher. ".

____

Bradley: Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Yip. Delete contact list of John. 

Miuson : They are intelligence agency. 

Bradley: Piss off. Kill them.

Miuson : Please.  

Bradley: Hacking a cellular phone is equal to Hacking an airplane.  Isn't it serious ?

Miuson: Yes, it's serious. 

Bradley : Good. Kill them.

Miuson: Any alternative ?

Bradley: Alternative ? Yes, you ask Kelvin and Mr. Yip to kill people. 

___

.

Miuson : Bradley said, "Ask Kelvin and Mr. Yip to kill people. Delete the contact list of John.".

Kelvin : Hey! Guy.  We're  intelligence agency. We are not killers. 

Miuson : Calm down.  Man.

Kelvin : If you were us, you couldn't calm down too. I repeat again. We are intelligence agency.  We're not killers.  We don't kill people. 

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

Miuson : Take a look.  https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/john-take-look.html?m=1 . I killed 200 people in Indonesia. Why?  I warned Bradley, " I've already 'represented' my students,  e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Yip,  to kill people.  I exempt them from killing people.  I protect them.".


Comments