Learning (41) Bangladesh Ship Wreck

.
.
.
___
.
John: Take a look. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2023/08/blog-post_11.html?m=1 . Kelvin direct Miss Fong to use the poison (Ebola) to kill the dogs of mine.
Me: Ok.
John: Ah May is the person in this link. https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/have-look.html?m=1 .
__
.
Ah May (curious): Where did Miss Fong kill John's dogs ?
Kelvin: Open your MSN. I gonna send you a picture which I stole from the satellite.
Kelvin click a button. And then, a satellite picture is sent to Ah May's MSN.
Kelvin: Look at this photo.  I stole it from the satellite. Do you see a circle in Yellow Color ? It's where Miss Fong kill the dogs of John. Tomorrow, you go to the spot where the dogs of John's dogs died and soliloquize, "Oh! It's the achievement of my teacher. ".
Ah May: I don't wanna do that.
Kelvin: Do it. It's only for fun.
Ah May: For fun?
Kelvin: Yes, else, we're in great trouble.
___
.
Bradley: Kill those students,  e.g., Ah May. 
Kelvin: Hey ! It's only for fun.
Bradley: Kill her. Can't you hear what I say ?
.
__
.
Miuson: You told Bradley that it's only for fun.
.
Kelvin: That's the only way I save her. 
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 
.
Miuson: Take a look. https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/httpsjohnkamchihau_01423487590.html?m=1. I killed 330 people in Bangladesh. Why? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students,  e.g., Ah May. They are under my shelter. ".

Comments