Learning (27) India explosion

https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/httpsjohnkamchihau.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/httpsjohnkamchihau.html?m=1

.


.

John: Miss Wong is the person in this link. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2023/08/me-considering-it.html?m=1 . Take a look. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2022/02/httpswodewangzhishime_12.html?m=1. The matter isn't over yet. 

__

.

Kelvin: I ask the staff of the land department to make fun of John's neighbour. You are my student.  It's your teacher achievement. So, you repeat my words.

Miss Wong: How do I repeat your words ?

Kelvin (angry) : You approach John's neighbour and soliloquize in a manner of achievement,  "What a pity. The land department request you to demolish the illegal buildings. ". Note : A genuine news report is, "Me (Miss Wong) is Kelvin's student.  I learn how to hack the satellite. ".

.

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Miss Wong . 

Miuson : Please.  They are naive students. 

Bradley : You love naive students.  It's your own business.  I'm sick of them. 

Miuson : Please. 

Bradley: Kill them.  Can't you hear me ?

Miuson : Any alternative ?

Bradley: Alternative? Yes, you ask them to kill people. 

___

.

Miuson : Bradley said to me, "You Ask Kelvin and Miss Wong to kill people. ".

Kelvin : Hey! Guy.  We're  hackers. We are not killers. 

Miuson : Calm down.  Man.

Kelvin : If you were us, you couldn't calm down too. I repeat again. We are hackers.  We're not killers.  We don't kill people. 

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

.

Miuson : Take a look. https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/08/httpskamchihau_17.html?m=1  .I killed 790 people in India. Why?  I warned Bradley, " I've already 'represented' my students,  e.g., Kelvin and Miss Wong,  to kill people.  I exempt them from killing people.  I protect them.".

Kelvin: However,  Bradley insist on, "Kill Kelvin and Miss Wong. ".

Miuson : He dare not kill you guys. 

.

Comments