Learning (48) Multi-Students induced

https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/compare-2-cases.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/compare-2-cases.html?m=1

.

John: In America,  there're a lots of hacker's.

Me: Ok.

John: Take a look at this article. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/take-look_0219819384.html?m=1 . We don't know who conspired the massacre of 911. We only assume that . The Culprit is called Miuson. He is an American.

Me: Ok.

John: Miuson lied, "There's an Arabian called Bin Laden who conspired the massacre of 911.". It's meaningful.  Why? Cause,  Miuson didn't want the society know that he is the culprit of the massacre of 911.

.

John: Mr. Ho is the person in this link. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/09/httpswodewangzhishime_83.html?m=1 .

Me: Ok.

.

Kelvin: I taught you how to hack the telecom.  As a spy,  you must keep the secret.  

Mr. Ho: How do I keep the secret ?

Kelvin: You must lie, "My nationality is Vietnam. ".

Mr. Ho: Miuson killed so many people.  He lied. It's meaningful. I didn't kill anybody.  It's meaningless for me to lie.

Kelvin: You are students. You've learned how to hack the telecom.  I'm your teacher. Can't you listen to your teacher ?

.

Bradley: Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Ho. Don't lie. 

Miuson: Let it be.

Bradley: You killed people.  You lied. It is meaningful.  Kelvin and Mr. Ho killed nobody.  They lied. It's meaningless.

Miuson: What do you want ?

Bradley: You ask them to do something meaningful. 

Miuson: Like what?

Bradley : For example,  they go to kill people.  Stop hacking the telecom anymore. Else, they will get killed by me.

.

Miuson : Bradley said, "Ask Kelvin and Mr. Ho to kill people. ".

Kelvin : Hey! Guy.  We're  hackers. We are not killers. 

Miuson : Calm down.  Man.

Kelvin : If you were us, you couldn't calm down too. I repeat again. We are hackers.  We're not killers.  We don't kill people. 

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

.

Miuson : I killed 3,000 people in New York . Why?  I warned Bradley, " I've already 'represented' my students,  e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Ho,  to kill people.  I exempt them from killing people.  I protect them.".

Kelvin: However,  Bradley insist on, "Kill Kelvin and Mr. Ho. ".

Miuson : He dare not kill you. 


Comments