Learning (59) 3rd Bali
.
.
.
.
John: See those articles above. Why did so many Australian and Indonesians die?
Me: Because, Rudy (Indonesians) and David (Australian) are soldiers. Things may become military.
John: Good. Take a look. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2023/11/blog-post.html?m=1. Mr. Chong and other 3 police open a press conference.
Me: In another words, at that time, there're 4 police who learned from Kelvin how to hack the satellite.
John: I can't tell you the exact "figure".
Me: Ok.
John: But, I can tell you what happened 1 week after the press conference.
Me: What?
.
John: There're 2 police who visited my home. They said to me in a manner of fun, "Lately, the figure of burglary rise. You should notice that. Is here any suspicious people hanging around in your district lately ? Tell us. Our duty is to protect the civilians.".
Me: These 2 police were learning how to hack the satellite from Kelvin. They go to your place to ironize you.
John : Exactly.
Me (Query): Miuson on behalf of his Australian and Indonesian students kill so many people. Yet, Miuson didn't on behalf of those police kill any Hong Kong people. Why?
John: I've no clue. You ask him yourself.
__
.
Me: God. I don't encourage anyone to kill people of Hong Kong. In John's case, you didn't on behalf of those police kill people of Hong Kong people.
Miuson: David and Rudy are soldiers. Things may become military. Of course, I need represent them kill the Australian and Indonesians.
Me: Why did nobody die in Hong Kong ?
Miuson: Those police aren't soldiers. Things won't become military. Why should I on behalf of them kill people of Hong Kong.
Me: You can't think in this way.
.
___
.
John: First, I don't encourage anyone to kill people. In my case, Miuson didn't on behalf of "those police" kill people of Hong Kong.
Me: God.
John: It's disastrous in the long run. Why? Kelvin keep hacking me. Non stop.
Me (stunned): Non stop?
John: Yes, and then, Kelvin keep saying to his students surrounding, "Hey. Guys. John is an example. He's surveillanced by me. It's educational. You guys come close and observe John Closely. You guys soliloquize, 'A terrific example. Thanks. Professor. ' .".
Me: Ok.
Comments
Post a Comment