Learning (26) COVID

https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/take-look_01191527685.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/take-look_01191527685.html?m=1

.

John:  Take a look. https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/after-reading-such-news-httpswww.html?m=1 . This article is called "Iran road-side Hawker.". 

Me: It isn't Iran Ambassador.  

John: No, it isn't.  I prove it to you. 

Me: Go ahead.

John: Most of the people think, " If the product is high-end,  the seller and the buyer are high-end. ".

Me: It's natural. I also think in this way.

John: You are wrong.  

Me: Am I ?

John: Yes, I tell you guys a story.  It happen in 2020. Mr. Tsang is my friend and neighbor. 

__

Kelvin: Mr. Tsang is John's neighbour and friend. You invite him to come out.  You lie to him, "Your son is kidnapped by me.".

Mr. Lou (a spy from Hong Kong): I dare not.

Kelvin: Do it. I hack the satellite and the telecom.  I observe the environment.  I protect and conceal you guys. You guys are safe.

Mr. Lou: Are you sure ?

Kelvin: Yes,.

_____

Me: How old are Mr. Lou?

John: He's about 30 years old. 

Me: Ok.

John: In term of technology's level,  hacking the satellite and the telecom is equal to the incident of 911. 

Me: That mean,  they are equal to hacking 2 airplanes and letting them crash into the world trade center.

John: Precisely. 

Me: However,  both Kelvin and Mr. Lou are low-end personnels of the society. 

John: Yes, they are not the commander of the China's army.

______

Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Lou. Hacking the satellite and telecom is equal to 911. In another words,  they are same as hacking 2 airplanes and letting them crash into the world trade center. 

Miuson : They are low-end personnels of the society. 

Bradley : You love the low-end personnels of the society. It is your own business. I hate them.

Miuson : Any alternative ?

Bradley : Alternative ? You ask them to kill people.

___

Miuson : Bradley said, "Ask Kelvin and Mr. Lou to kill people. ".

Kelvin : Hey! Guy.  We're  hackers. We are not killers. 

Miuson : Calm down.  Man.

Kelvin : If you were us, you couldn't calm down too. I repeat again. We are hackers.  We're not killers.  We don't kill people. 

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

Miuson : I used the poison (COVID) to kill 7 millions people. Why?  I warned Bradley, " I've already 'represented' my students,  e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Lou,  to kill people.  I exempt them from killing people.  I protect them.".


Comments