Learning (38) SilkAir aircrash

https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/its-only-example.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/its-only-example.html?m=1

.

John: Take a look. https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/its-only-example.html?m=1 . Miuson on behalf of his students from Singapore and Indonesia killed 140 people. Miss Sou is the friend of Miss Wong.  Miss Wong is the person in this link. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2023/08/me-considering-it.html?m=1

Me: Ok.

__

Kelvin: I click a button.  Bank A and Bank B will get hacked by me.  I can transfer an amount of money from bank A to bank B.

Miss Sou: It looks like an accounting process. I debit bank A and then I credit bank B.

Kelvin: Yes, you repeat my words.

Miss Sou: How do I repeat your words ?

Kelvin : You say to John's elder brother, "I'm an accountant.  My client pay me fee.".

___

.

John: My elder brother is a 3rd party. He is not Kelvin's student. Miss Sou didn't report a news genuinely. Miss Sou only repeat the words of Kelvin.  It only let my brother be perplexed.

Me: A news report should be, "Me (Miss Sou) is learning how to hack the banking system from Kelvin. ".

____

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Miss Sou. 

Kelvin : She's a naive students.  She learn nothing from me. 

Bradley: I don't care. Kill her.

Kelvin: Please. 

Bradley: Kill her. Can't you hear what I say?

__

Miuson : You told Bradley that Miss Sou is a naive student.  She learn nothing from you. 

Kelvin : That's the only way I save him. 

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

Miuson: I kill 125 ppeople during the aircrash of SilkAir.  Why? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch my students, e.g., Miss Sou.  They are under my shelter. ".

.


Comments