Learning (51) Ebola virus

https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/httpsjohn-kam.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/httpsjohn-kam.html?m=1

.

John: Take a look. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2023/10/bishop-cant-contribute-any-churchs.html?m=1 . The matter isn't over yet. 

Me: How isn't it over yet ?

John: A staff of the hospital is authorized to use the computer of the hospital and then use the staff-password to login to the database of the hospital. 

Me: Ok.

______

Kelvin: It's my "own" personal notebook.  I click a button.  The hospital's records of John's father will change.  Tomorrow,  you will do 1 thing for me. 

Mr. Chong: What "thing" will I do?

Kelvin: Tomorrow,  in front of your colleagues, you use the computer of the hospital.  You use your own password to login to the database of the hospital.  You change the hospital's record of a single patient.  You ask your colleague, "Is what I'm doing legal?".

Mr. Chong: I'm the staff of the hospital.  I use the computer of the hospital.  I use my password.  What's wrong with me? Of course,  what I'm doing is legal. 

Kelvin pat on the desk top and scream, 

Kelvin: You are idiot.  Have I used the computer of the hospital to change the hospital's records of John's father? No, I haven't. I only use my personal notebook to change the records of John's father. Have I used a password to login to the database of the hospital ? No, I haven't.  I'm a top hacker. I need not a staff-password to login to the database of the hospital. I'm teaching you how to hack the database of the hospital. 

Mr. Chong: Thanks.  Sir. OK. You teach me right now. 

Kelvin: Wait a minute.  Tomorrow,  You do what I've told you in front of your colleagues. After that, I will detailedly teach you guys how to hack the database of the hospital. 

___

Me: The day after, did Mr. Chong did that in front of his colleagues ?

John: Yes,

Me: What's his colleagues response?

John: Some of the colleagues responded, "A staff use his staff-password.  A staff use the computer of the hospital.  It's legal.". Some colleagues responded, "Ok. Although it's legal, it's too naughty for Mr. Chong to change the hospital's records of any patients. " . Yet, none of his colleagues are able to imagine,  "Mr. Chong is Kelvin's student learning how to hack the database of the hospital. ".

Me: Why is none of his colleagues able to imagine, "Mr. Chong is a student of Kelvin"?

John: Cause,  none of his colleagues know the ambiguousbess between Kelvin and Mr. Chong. 

Me: God.

___

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Mr. Chong.

Kelvin :  He's a naive student. 

Bradley : You need not explain to me.

Kelvin : Please. 

Bradley: Leave me alone. 

___

Miuson : You explain to Bradley that Mr. Chong is a naive student. 

Kelvin : Yes,. I hope that's the way to save Mr. Chong.

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep breath and say, 

Miuson : You're absolutely idiot. Take a  look. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/take-look_0805870548.html?m=1. I used the poison (Ebola) to kill 10,000 people of Western Africa.  Why? I warned Bradley, "Hey ! Guys.  Don't touch Kelvin's students, e.g., Mr. Chong. They are under my shelter. ".


Comments