Learning (7) Senegal ship wreck

 https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/john-take-look.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/john-take-look.html?m=1

.

John: In a lesson of anatomy,  a teacher kill 1 mouse. He point to its corpse. He say to his students,  "You guys come close to this corpse. You guys "Observe" this corpse closely. You guys soliloquize thankfully,  ' This lesson is so important. ' ".

Me: Ok.

John: If the students don't come close to the corpse, if the students don't Observe closely the corpse, if the students don't soliloquize thankfully, "This lesson is so important. ",  what will happen ?

Me: The Professor, Kelvin, will get mad cause Kelvin regards this experiment as his favour to his students.  How dare Kelvin's students give no feedback?

John: Take a look. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/student-shop-wreck-philippines.html?m=1. The matter isn't over yet. 

Me: How isn't it over?

John: Read it.

_________

Kelvin: Tomorrow,  when you see John in the office, you go close to him. You Observe him closely.  You soliloquize thankfully, "Something is so important. ".

Miss Lau: I don't wanna go close to John and Observe closely John and soliloquize thankfully, " Someting is so important. ".

Kelvin (Professor): Why?

Miss Lau: John doesn't know that he got hacked by us.

Kelvin: However,  you know that.

Miss Lau: Yes, I know that. 

Kelvin: Good.  After a lesson of anatomy, you go close to John. You Observe John closely. You soliloquize thankfully, "It's so important. ". It is your feedback to your professor. 

Miss Lau: I don't wanna do it. 

Kelvin is so angry and he pat on the desk top and scream, 

Kelvin: This experiment is my favour to you guys.  How dare you guys give no feedback to me? Do what I request.

____

Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin and Miss Lau. 

Miuson : They are naive students. 

Bradley : You love naive students. It is your own business. I hate them.

Miuson : Any alternative ?

Bradley : Alternative ? You ask them to kill people.

___

Miuson : Bradley said, "Ask Kelvin and Miss Lau to kill people. ".

Kelvin : Hey! Guy.  We're  hackers. We are not killers. 

Miuson : Calm down.  Man.

Kelvin : If you were us, you couldn't calm down too. I repeat again. We are hackers.  We're not killers.  We don't kill people. 

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

Miuson : Take a look. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2025/11/take-look_3.html?m=1 .I killed 1850 people in Senegal. Why?  I warned Bradley, " I've already 'represented' my students,  e.g., Kelvin and Miss Lau,  to kill people.  I exempt them from killing people.  I protect them.".

Comments