Learning (4) COVID
https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/john-take-look.html?m=1
.
Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/john-take-look.html?m=1
.
John: In a lesson of anatomy, a teacher kill 1 mouse and point to its corpse and say to his students, "You guys come close to this corpse and "Observe" this corpse closely. You guys soliloquize thankfully, 'I will never forget the experiment which is provided by the professor, Kelvin. '".
Me: Ok.
John: If the students don't come close to the corpse and don't Observe closely the corpse, if the students don't soliloquize thankfully, "I will never forget about the experiment which is provided by professor, Kelvin. ", what will happen ?
Me: Professor, Kelvin, will get mad cause Kelvin regards this experiment as his favour to his students. How dare Kelvin's students give no feedback?
John: Good. On-Chai is the person in this link. https://kamchihau.blogspot.com/2022/08/httpskamchihau_83.html?m=1.
Me: He's your neighbor.
John: Yes, one day of 2015, On-Chai visit a police station. He left an oral confession there.
Me: Ok.
John: After that, before he left the police station, a police officer, number 52376, internationally walk close to On-Chai and Observe On-Chai closely and soliloquize thankfully, "I always remember. ".
.
Mr. Chan (a police officer, number 53376): I don't wanna go close to On-Chai and Observe closely On-Chai and soliloquize thankfully, "I remember always. ".
Kelvin (Professor): Why?
Mr. Chan: On-Chai doesn't know that he got "hacked" by us.
Kelvin: However, you know that he got "hacked" by us.
Mr. Chan: Yes, I know that.
Kelvin: Last week, I taught you how to remotely open the build-in microphone of the Iphone of On-Chai abd eavesdrop on On-Chai, you should give a feedback to your me. Else, you disrespect your me.
Mr. Chan: Please.
Kelvin: It's my favour to you. Give me some feedback. Do it.
.
____
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Chan.
Miuson : They are naive students.
Bradley : You love naive students. It is your own business. I hate them.
Miuson : Any alternative ?
Bradley : Alternative ? You ask them to kill people.
___
.
Miuson : Bradley said, "Ask Kelvin and Mr. Chan to kill people. ".
Kelvin : Hey! Guy. We're hackers. We are not killers.
Miuson : Calm down. Man.
Kelvin : If you were us, you couldn't calm down too. I repeat again. We are hackers. We're not killers. We don't kill people.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say,
.
Miuson : I used the poison (COVID) to kill 7 millions people. Why? I warned Bradley, " I've already 'represented' my students, e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Chan, to kill people. I exempt them from killing people. I protect them.".
Comments
Post a Comment