Learning (63) Repeat the words of Kelvin

https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/take-look_01104139265.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/take-look_01104139265.html?m=1 .

.

John: Take a look. https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/take-look_01104139265.html?m=1 . The society doesn't know What Adbul is talking about. Neither does the colleagues of Mr. Chong knows what Mr. Chong is talking about. Take a look. https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/take-look_0648692566.html?m=1  . The matter isn't over yet. 

.

Kelvin: I teach you guys how to hack the satellite. I'm under great pressure. 

Ah May: Sorry.  Sir.

Kelvin: However,  I already prepare for the worst situation.  You repeat my words. When you see the brother of John,  you say to him,  "I'm under lots of pressure. Yet,  I already prepare for the worst situation. ".

.

John: My brother is a 3rd party.  He's not Kelvin's students.  

Me: It's not an untangled and genuine news-report. 

John: No it isn't. It's only a tangled and Adulterated words-repeat. It only let my brother feel perplexed. 

Me: True. So, what's a genuine and untangled news? Let me tell you. Ah May should say to your brother, " , To teach me how to hack the satellite,  Kelvin,  an America's hacker, is under pressure.  Yet, Kelvin already prepare for the worst situation already. ".  If she said that to your brother , at least,  your brother knows that she's learning how to hack the satellite from Kelvin. 

John: Yes,

___

Bradley : Kill Ah May. She's repeating your words.

Kelvin : She's a naive student. 

Bradley : Kill her. Can't you hear me ?

.

Miuson : You told Bradley that Ah May is a naive student.

Kelvin : That's the only way I save her. 

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh,. 

Miuson : I killed 450 people in Iraq.  Why ? I warned Bradley, " Don't touch Kelvin's students,  e.g., Ah May.  They are under my shelter. ".


Comments