Learning (30) Indonesia fire

https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/i-tell-you-guys-real-story.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/i-tell-you-guys-real-story.html?m=1

.

John: Take a look. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_1998_Indonesia_riots . The matter isn't over yet. I assume that.  Rudy is Kelvin's students.  Kelvin is Miuson's students. Rudy is a soldier. 

___

.

Kelvin : See this camera.  It hack the satellite of America.  Through it,  don't you see the rioters ?

Rudy (a soldier): Yes, can you focus the camera closer to the rioters ? I want to see what weapons they are holding. 

Kelvin: Why not?

Kelvin focus the camera closer to the rioters. 

Kelvin:  See. The rioters are holding a bamboos.

Rudy look at the sky and laugh, 

Rudy (soldier of Indonesia):  A group of Idiots.

Kelvin: Yes, now, you go to "Beat" those idiots.

___

Bradley (seriously): Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Rudy (soldier). Don't hack the satellite.

Miuson : They are naive students. 

Bradley: You love naive students.  It's your own business.  I'm sick of them.  

Miuson : Please. Let them go. 

Bradley (seriously) : No, Kill them. 

Miuson : Any alternatives?

Bradley : Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people.  Stop hacking the satellite. 

____

.

John: Miuson had a habit.  When he on behalf of his students kill people,  he's customed to killing the people from the same country and same province of his students.  Take a look.  A fire accident of a shopping mall, killing 200 people.

___

.

John : Why did you kill those people ?

Miuson : Bradley said, "Tell the students to kill people. "

John : The students mean Kelvin and Rudy,  not you. 

Miuson : I represent them to kill people. 

John : If you represent them to kill people,  you exempt them from killing people.  You protect them. 

Miuson : I represent them to kill people.  I protect them.  So what ?

John : Ok. If you represent them to kill people, you gotta let them know. 

Miuson : They are so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know.  



Comments