Learning (58) m China South West Killing
https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/take-look_01805909962.html?m=1
.
Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/take-look_01805909962.html?m=1
.
John: Take a look. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_bombing_of_the_Chinese_embassy_in_Belgrade . Those news are fake.
Me: So, what's true?
John: I assume that. Mr. Bo is Kelvin's students. Kelvin is Miuson's students.
Me: What's the job of Mr. Bo?
John: A soldier.
.
Mr. Bo: Have you said, "I will teach you how to hack the electronic map."?
Kelvin: Yes,
Mr. Bo: You teach me right now.
Kelvin: You make contribution first.
Mr. Bo: What contribution ?
Kelvin: You lie, "America intentionally airstrike the embassy of China.". And then, you instigate the crowd to come out to protest.
Mr. Bo: It's clumsy. If you are sincere in teaching me, teach me right now.
Kelvin: If you wanna learn how to hack the electronic map. Do it.
___
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Bo.
Miuson : They are naive students.
Bradley: You love naive students. It's your own business. I'm sick of them.
Miuson: Please.
Bradley: Kill them. Can't you hear what I say ?
Miuson : Any alternative ?
Bradley: Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people.
___
.
John: Take a look.
1) (1999) An aircrash in China, killing 60 people.
2) (1999) A bridge collapse, killing 40 people
3) (2003) A gas disaster, killing 200 people.
John: Miuson killed 300 people.
.
__
.
John : Why did you kill those people ?
Miuson : Bradley said, "Tell the students to kill people. "
John : The students mean Kelvin and Mr. Bo not you.
Miuson : I represent them to kill people.
John : If you represent them to kill people, you exempt them from killing people. You protect them.
Miuson : I represent them to kill people. I protect them. So what ?
John : Ok. If you represent them to kill people, you gotta let them know.
Miuson : They are so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know.
.
Comments
Post a Comment