Learning (57) Kosovo killings

https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/william-is-person-in-this-link.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/william-is-person-in-this-link.html?m=1

.

John: Take a look. https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/blog-post.html?m=1 . It explains a principle. In the world of crime,  there's no hierarchy. I mean,  Mr. Chan is reluctant to kick out Mrs.  Yu. 

Me: Instead of wishing of kicking out Mrs. Yu, Mr. Chan wish to embrace Mrs. Yu.

_____

John: Precisely.  Take a look. " Miss Lam " was at that time the boss of " Ah Wai  ". 

Me: Ok. 

John: Hacking the satellite, the server of Hotmail and the telecom was serious.  Therefore, Ah Wai quit the job himself. Guess what happen ?

______

Kelvin: Ah Wai resigned himself.  You said to Miss Lau arrogantly, "I'm the boss of Ah Wai. He is an idiot. I didn't like him. I fire him.".

Miss Lam: Are you kidding ? In the world of crime,  here's no hierarchy.  I'd rather Ah Wai stay.

Kelvin: I ask you to do so. You follow. 

Kelvin: Ok.

___

Bradley: Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Miss Lam. 

Miuson: Why?

Bradley: There's no hierarchy in the world of crime. 

Miuson: They are naive students. 

Bradley : You love naive students.  It's your own business.  I'm sick of them.  Kill them. 

Miuson: Any Alternative ?

Bradley: Alternative? Yes, you ask them to kill people. Stop hacking the satellite anymore. 

.

Miuson : Bradley said, "Ask Kelvin and Miss Lam to kill people. ".

Kelvin : Hey! Guy.  We're  hackers. We are not killers. 

Miuson : Calm down.  Man.

Kelvin : If you were us, you couldn't calm down too. I repeat again. We are hackers.  We're not killers.  We don't kill people. 

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

Miuson : Take a look . https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/httpsjohn-kam.html?m=1. I killed 95 people in Kosovo.  Why?  I warned Bradley, " I've already 'represented' my students,  e.g., Kelvin and Miss Lam,  to kill people.  I exempt them from killing people.  I protect them.".

Kelvin: However,  Bradley insist on, "Kill Kelvin and Miss Lam. ".

Miuson : He dare not kill you. 


Comments