Learning (27) Italy aircrash

https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/httpsen.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/httpsen.html?m=1

.

John: Take a look. https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/httpsen.html?m=1  . It's serious.  Kelvin and Muzinli fictionalize a character called Susanna whose job is an accountant.

Me: Shits.

John: It's shits.  Ah May is the person in this link.  https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/john-take.html?m=1.

Me: Ok.

John: Mr. Yong is the husband of Ah May. Guess what happen ?

__

.

Kelvin: Do you wanna learn how to hack the bourse ?

Mr. Yong (husband of Ah May): Yes,

Kelvin: Good.  You lie to John's elder brother, "My job is an accountant. ". After that,  I will teach you how to hack the bourse. 

Mr. Yong: Are you sure?

Kelvin: Yes, I'm pretty sure .

__

.

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Mr. Yong, the husband of Ah May. 

Kelvin : I lie to Mr. Yong that I will teach him how to hack the bourse.  In fact,  I won't teach Mr. Yong. 

Bradley: I don't care. Kill him.

____

.

Miuson : You told Bradley that you only lie to Mr. Yong that you're gonna teach him how to hack the bourse.  In fact,  you won't. 

.

Kelvin : That's the only way I save him. 

.

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

.

Miuson: I kill 120 people in Italy.  Why? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch my students, e.g., Mr. Yong.  They are under my shelter. ".

.

Comments