Learning (29) Belgium campus killing

https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/httpsen.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/httpsen.html?m=1

.

John: Ah May is the person in this link. https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/have-look.html?m=1. Mr. Yong is the husband of Ah May. Mr. Yong is Kelvin's students too. Guess what happen ?

__

Kelvin: The system of Bank A and Bank B are hacked by me. Therefore,  I press a button.  An amount of money is transferred from an account of Bank A to an account of Bank B.

Mr. Yong: Amazing. 

Kelvin : The process seems like "Accounting". I debit bank A. I credit bank B.  Tomorrow,  you repeat my words.

Mr. Yong: How?

Kelvin: You say to John's elder brother, "I'm a freelance accountant.  My client pay me fee. ".

___

John: My elder brother is a 3rd party. He is not Kelvin's student. Mr. Yong didn't report a news. Mr. Yong only repeat the words of Kelvin.  It only let my brother be perplexed.

Me: A news report should br, "Me (Mr. Yong) is learning how to hack the banking system from Kelvin. ".

__

.

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Mr. Yong, the husband of Ah May. 

Kelvin : He's a naive students.  He learn nothing from me. 

Bradley: I don't care. Kill him.

____

.

Miuson : You told Bradley that Mr. Yong is a naive student.  He learn nothing from you. 

Kelvin : That's the only way I save him. 

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

Miuson: Take a look. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2023/12/three-level-of-poison-covid.html?m=1 .I kill 47 people in Belgium.  Why? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch my students, e.g., Mr. Yong.  They are under my shelter. ".

.

Comments